Flight Training & Review
Learn the fundamentals of flying your drone & complete your flight review once you gain proficiency.
1 day course
- Site Survey & Flight Planning
- Usage of Checklist
- Flight Information & Air Traffic Control Coordination
- Drone flying/piloting skills
- Intelligent, automatic and autonomous flights
- Payload usage and best practices
- Pilot Logs
- Equipment Maintenance & Safety
For more questions or information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our drone training & flight review program is a one day course which prepares a candidate for advanced drone operations. During the course candidates are taught the importance of SOP’s, checklist, crew resource management & flight in advanced airspace.
Instruction is provided by experienced drone & commercial pilots.
March 11th, April 1st, April 29th, May 27th