Flight Training & Review
Learn the fundamentals of flying your drone & complete your flight review once you gain proficiency.
1 day course
- Site Survey & Flight Planning
- Usage of Checklist
- Flight Information & Air Traffic Control Coordination
- Drone flying/piloting skills
- Intelligent, automatic and autonomous flights
- Payload usage and best practices
- Pilot Logs
- Equipment Maintenance & Safety
For more questions or information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our drone training & flight review program is a one day course which prepares a candidate for advanced drone operations. During the course candidates are taught the importance of SOP’s, checklist, crew resource management & flight in advanced airspace.
Instruction is provided by experienced drone & commercial pilots.
Please watch the above video in preperation for our course.
June 24th, July 8th, July 29th, August 5th, September 2nd, September 16th, September 30th, October 28th, November 25th, December 16th