Our training course is recognized by Transport Canada, and follows the course syllabus from the TP15263. You are given a certificate upon completion. The online certificate is to be utilized with our in class training component.
This course includes an online component, in class component, ROC-A license, practical training and flight review
Steps to becoming a commercial drone pilot (Old Rules):
- Complete Training as prescribed by Transport Canada
- Complete an Application for a Special Flight Operations Certificate form [PDF, 1.2 MB] and gather the documentation specified in the application.
- Send the form and documents to the Civil Aviation regional office in the region where you intend to fly your UAV.
Your application must contain all information required in the instruction for reviewing and processing a Special Flight Operations Certificate application (UAV Staff Instruction), including:
- your contact information
- a description of how, when and where you plan to use your UAV
- a detailed plan that explains how you’ll deal with safety risks
New Rules (Coming into force June 1st):
- Take OurOnsite Ground School
- Write your Transport Canada Advanced Exam
- Sign up for a Flight Review